Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Semaine #4/ Week 4

Bonjour les amis! 

J'espère que tout le monde a passé une belle fin de semaine de Pâques. Voici un petit message de Pâques de notre famille à St. Stephen: 

Hello everyone! 

I hope that you had a wonderful Easter weekend. Here is a message from our St. Stephen family: 


Please check your French folder on Google Drive. I have added a Spring-themed reading activity that you can complete. 

If you'd like to share your work with me, you can: 
- take a picture of it and email it to me, 
- scan it and add it in the French folder of your Google Drive or 
- put in a Google Doc and share it in your French folder. 

N'oublies pas d'écouter aux chansons. Il y en a des nouvelles! 
Don't forget to check our songs of the week. I added some new ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment